-->> THE BUNKER ......... new CM website <<--

Hi guys,

remember when Panzershark offered webspace to anyone willing to build a site about CM ? Well first there was combatvision and now ....THE BUNKER.

I must warn you though i see this side as my learning project about HTML and such, it is my first webpage ever ..... eek.gif

But, what are you still doing here ? Follow this link:

bunker.panzershark.com. and give me some feedback ! smile.gif

Grtz S Bakker

I'm probably gonna host my site at cm4mac.panzershark.com also. I just hafta fix up some stuff and do some reorganizing stuff. My original address will always be up and will simply forward you to my new site as soon as it's ready. I might wait until the gold demo is out because then I will have to completly re-do my entire site because all the information will be old. We'll just have to wait and see. smile.gif

------------------

Visit my webpage!

http://cm4mac.tripod.com

Ha ha biggrin.gif,

the days of the Panzershark empire are coming ! All CM sites rally to the banner of Panzershark!

No longer wil we succumb to the tirrany of CMHQ and their evil master minds Fionn and Madmatt ! The people have rights to more CM sites !

LOL biggrin.gif.

Grtz S Bakker.

Ooooh yeah..very nice.

MadM, Fionn and me (said the fool) are having such a nice and friendly relationship, and then some "follower" smile.gif starts a web-war.

My days are over, i'm going back to my old Mastersystem and start playing "Alex Kid in Miracle World" again smile.gif

Or i just bribe BTS and make sure the gold-demo is only downloadable from panzerShark.com...mmm i wonder which option will work smile.gif

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

I'm sorry fellas, but I'm getting "Not Found" when I go to that url. Hard to say "Cool" when there's nothing on that server.

Am I missing something?