• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Melloj:

Mensch, stuka...

status update?

how far along are we in the first round?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not terribly far, someone whose name starts with M and rhymes with 'trench' is slower than an asthmatic snail at returning files tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Melloj:

Mensch, stuka...

status update?

how far along are we in the first round?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not terribly far, someone whose name starts with M and rhymes with 'trench' is slower than an asthmatic snail at returning files tongue.gif

Stuka you ingrate your just upset I have torched about everything that moves on the battlefield.. surrender will you! I should send you a few hamsters by for a ride in the van..hehe.. I can get off a turn or two a day at most. naturally if someone is online at night with icq I can get off at least 15 turns a night (which stuka found out)... so... fact

1. I work 10-13 hours a day more so this month.

2. I come home do a round or two a night if they are there... then crash.

3. wake up see if the pbems are returned copy them to my zip to take them at home.

4. I cant play at work less loosing my job.. which would be ok if everyone would pitch in and at least cover me 6000,- DM a month biggrin.gif

5. get icq and meet me at night. smile.gif

6. take #4 in cosideration please.

Well dang, hadn't looked at this thread in a while and figured I better send in an update.

Yes, I did indeed surrender to Ted(may the war gods smite him) a while back. A combination of exceptionally bad luck, poor planning, spotty tactics, and the fact that he had a Leopard II MBT( I'm sure of it!!) led me to lose all of my armor support almost BEFORE the game started. I tried to muddle on to victory, but to no avail. Great game Ted smile.gif

As for the sneaker, well he lit up my armor right promptly as well.(see a pattern?) However, a rather fortuitous(sp?) lack of timing kinda stalled his assault on the middle hill. The 'shreck wacking his TD didn't help either

Finally Brandon, well, what can I say? Squad assaulted one of his Mortar carriers and a MkV ventilated his other. Pretty soon the infantry are gonna find each other and "party"

IMOHO this tourney has been a great idea- have some great game, got some new opponents, good fun all around.

------------------

When one goes tear-assing around, one often ends up with a torn ass.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Stuka you ingrate your just upset I have torched about everything that moves on the battlefield.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[Cough Cough, Splutter] What? Everything that moves? My good man, my side of the map is a seething mass of men and equipment, you have nuked 1 only (thats one, not two, not three but one) only piddly little tankette. In exchange for that you have lost that ost/wirblwind thingy AND had several squads lightly squished by my arty.....

Your Tiger does **** me mightely though, parked there in the middle of the map like it owns the place, how arrogent are its crew I ask?, I swear I can hear them drinking schnapps and playing Elfer Rauss in there..

No matter, I will deal with them at my leisure tongue.gif

Well I just got back from a long weekend partying in Chicago and taking in a Cards-Cubs game. What a blast that town is!

Anyways its nice to see that the games are progressing as they are. My results are 1 win, 1 loss, and one that is soon to be finished. I am getting curious to who will advance to the second round.

Players should be keeping track of the scores just in case there is a difference in my scores that I will post and the correct ones.

VS

Dir stuka me lad.. yes the schnapps is flowing quite well in that tiger.. Wirbel wind.. ha! that me lad was the state of the art Skdf. what have you for eyes..heh.

seething men huh? bring them out my boy bring them out my happy go lucky tiger crew has some for them.

your arty did a fine job on one Platoon.. thats was it.. wow oooh scary yikes... (note the sarcasim)

ok stukastinker bring out the armour you so boast and that infantry that is so tough.. come get some.

as for that tiger crew they will be only so happy to hand out some pain.

Gruppe A is moving along nicely (now that I'm sneaking in turns from work), although no endgames yet in the three matches I'm playing.

As was mentioned a few posts ago, this was a terrific idea. A great learning experience with the added bonus of discovering other players of equal ability. Thanks again!

GAFF