First PBEM Victory

Congratulations to Griffin who also just won against me in his first PBEM game. Not bad for a self-proclaimed CM virgin! Rematch?

Weird, I lost at a computer game, but I had a blast. Doesn't happen too often with too many games. smile.gif

p.

Lewis tells me he will surrender, but then sends me what I think will be the AAR and final map. Wrong! Instead, he sends me a game turn in which his teams appear to be trying to form a "Banzai" charge of some sort. I offered him honorable terms! My medicas would have treated his wounded and his men would have been treated well! Instead, one of my medics is now dead due to his fire! frown.gif

Lewis simply wants to kill more of his men and mine on this map. It is needless bloodshed. I hope I meet better and wiser opponents soon. wink.gif.

------------------

Sosabowski, 1st Pol. Abn.

Yes, I know my name is spelled wrong as a member!

Guest GriffinCheng

You have alos played pretty well PeterK. Still many games ahead, time to move on.

I am still reviewing your moves so we start our after-game discussion later on.

Grififn @ work.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Grow a brain Username, PeterK clearly names Griffin as his opponent.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need to grow any organs goanna.

Topic:First PBEM Victory

Posted by Sosoboastski. He didnt mention PeterK there. So clearly your reading comprehension skills need work.

Lewis

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen. Sosaboski:

Lewis tells me he will surrender, but then sends me what I think will be the AAR and final map. Wrong! Instead, he sends me a game turn in which his teams appear to be trying to form a "Banzai" charge of some sort. I offered him honorable terms! My medicas would have treated his wounded and his men would have been treated well! Instead, one of my medics is now dead due to his fire! frown.gif

Lewis simply wants to kill more of his men and mine on this map. It is needless bloodshed. I hope I meet better and wiser opponents soon. wink.gif.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look General I figured you to be a kid from your boastful emails spoiling the endings to the move movies.

Noone wants to play by email and get the highlights from you before seeing the turn. Let me just watch the turn. As for your demanding to see the AAR so as to improve your play (pure luck)..well dont count your chickens till they hatch. And dont post victories unless you get them in the email first..kid. It was a rumour of war.

Lewis

PS That medic was a quack looking for a good german watch.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen. Sosaboski:

Lewis-if you must know I am 15 years old and this was my first PBEM, so I didn't exactly know the rules of etiquette. Sorry. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well since you're sorry.. I guess its OK. So Goanna can apologize now also.. go on goanna .. ya stuck ya two cents in and ya made a fool of yourself. Thats it, get on your knees ..say the words...

Griffin is making a comeback of sorts. He has this Stug that should be upgraded to superdiehard status. But its in the sights of my vet sherman and a bazooka and hes buttoned up and shooting at the 'zooka. Its curtains for you griff..

Lewis