After Thanksgiving UPDATE and more MODS -->

Some folks may think I was stuffing myself with Turkey and loving ignored family during this holiday season with not much else. Well, almost. Lots of small mods and alternative grass, plus comparisons of some recent mods on CMHQ. Here is the list...

1) I've switched to DD terrain. Look at DD's new comparison pages and find out why on...

DD's Terrain Mod Page

2) Paul "Måkjager's" Mc Mahon's Hi-Res Hetzer has replaced my old one. Look at his new Hetzer comparison page and find out why on the...

Hetzer_2.jpg

Miscellaneous Units Mod Page

3) Mr Bill has released a really nice update to the mine signs and one can find comparisons and mod on the...

mrbill_mines_2.jpg

Miscellaneous Terrain Mod Page

4) DesertFox has provided a new summer tree base which goes well with his grass. Get it on the...

Miscellaneous Terrain Mod Page

And a new set of mods that came in during the holidays...

5) Mr Bill has another one, an alternate gun mod.

mrbill_guns.jpg

6) Christopher Schall has a really cool US Infantry Arm Patch mod.

schall_patches.jpg

7) Keith Yeates has a new Brush mod worth looking at.

8) Juju delivers a very nice Hi-Res woods tree base.

9) Lee Vincent provides an alternate Old Dog velvet grass mod, big time Hi-Res and blended.

10) John Schuler gives us the Old Dog velvet with grids grass.

Find items 5 through 10 at...

Early Bird Mod Page

Whew, I got to go play...

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 12-02-2000).]

your comparions have made me go and try out the new terrain pack...

btw, not only does your site close the window when i saved a file, when i hit yr link to cmhq and downloaded the terrain pack, it closed my window too, which never happened before. is yr website server causing that? weird...

great work as usual!

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Been wondering what happened to you Gary...I see you have been very busy! good work as usual buddy.

Mord.

P.S Ended up getting the V5500...You were definately on the mark about the 4XFSAA