The forum isn't Y2K compliant!!

Hey, how are you guys posting from 01-01-100?

Why didn't I get a time travel machine when 2000 hit? Hell, I didn't even get my flying car.

Sigh.

Guest L Tankersley

Doh, thought I was first to point this out -- didn't see this thread in skimming the topics.

Welcome to 19100 everyone!

Guest Big Time Software

Man, the UBB folks really screwed us on this one. We bought their software less than a year ago, and it isn't Y2K compliant?!? I checked their website and it did say that our version would have some problems. Seeing as they have made upgrading a chore beyond chores, I figured it would be better to see how bad it is FIRST, before spending a couple of days upgrading. Since this is affecting the "New Threads" indicator, I will be upgarding the BBS tomorrow (Sunday).

What a pain in the butt frown.gif

steve

Guest Big Time Software

Funny would be OK with us short term, but it screws up the color of the threads. New ones are not showing up Red, but instead are Yellow. Therefore, the problem is more than a funny display smile.gif

Fortunately I did spend some prep time last week with the newest version of UBB. Hopefully there is only about a day's worth of work. Not sure if it will look exactly like this one in terms of colors and such, as it took a LONG time to hack their scripts to get this forum to look like it does. Oh well, we'll just have to see smile.gif

Steve