THE EAGLE HAS LANDED........movie scenario...

If anyone here has seen this film then they would know what I am talking about... It has MICHAEL CAINE and DONALD SUTHERLAND in it...

I think it would be great to re-create the battle at the village between the American RANGERs & GERMAN Fallshirmjagers...

The Germans have been dropped into a british town disguised as Polish paras... They are there to Assassinate CHURCHILL... they are found out and have a shootout with the RANGERS....

The RANGERS have Jeeps and one HMG Halftrack

The Fallshirmjagers have only their guns

by the way there is only "18" german paras...

If anyone has seen this movie don't you think this would be a good battle to do ???

------------------

Quote.

If you see a white plane it's American, if you see a black plane it's the RAF. If you see no planes at all it's the Luftwaffe." ---German soldier on the Western Front, 1944.

Caine is the officer of the FJs and Sutherland is with the IRA working with the Germans. Larry Hagman is the blumbing US para CO who gets shot by the lady spy. Good movie Great Book

Dave

------------------

My front is pushed back.My right gives way.Situation Excellent! I am attacking!

Ferdinand Foch 1916

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaveT:

Caine is the officer of the FJs and Sutherland is with the IRA working with the Germans. Larry Hagman is the blumbing US para CO who gets shot by the lady spy. Good movie Great Book

Dave

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love the way Caine's character got 'volunteered'...