Graphics Req: Sporadically exploding previous brewed tanks

TeAcH

I was watching The History Channel tonight and they had a show called Battle Stations. It followed and covered the Sherman tank pretty darn well. Even showed a working model inside and out. Anyways, during battle footage and subsequent tanker interviews, they showed brewed tanks popping off while they cooked. I instantly thought, man, thats gotta make it into CM1 or its successors. Just adds to the whole battlefield experience.

And while Im at it, one more pitch for an add to large arty bursts. Smoke that remains in the crater(s) for 2-5 seconds. Would top off the explosion effects quite nicely

TeAcH

[This message has been edited by TeAcH (edited 09-25-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TeAcH:

I was watching The History Channel tonight and they had a show called Battle Stations. It followed and covered the Sherman tank pretty darn well. Even showed a working model inside and out. Anyways, during battle footage and subsequent tanker interviews, they showed brewed tanks popping off while they cooked. I instantly thought, man, thats gotta make it into CM1 or its successors. Just adds to the whole battlefield experience.

And while Im at it, one more pitch for an add to large arty bursts. Smoke that remains in the crater(s) for 2-5 seconds. Would top off the explosion effects quite nicely

TeAcH

[This message has been edited by TeAcH (edited 09-25-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

COOL

Sounds great

Yes more eye candy, more smoke lingering in craters and a programing code that permits nice juicy secondary explosions that BLOW the turret off.

sounds like a dream for CM2 if we are lucky

-tom w