Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Reisberg

I find most people cant win reisberg as Germans, i was reading on a message board, people just cant win as germans, Heres a good solution.

I can win as Germans most of the time in the scenario, just leave the two 88's where they start, in the town, Move the Volksgrenadiers to the second row of buildlings back, on the left (the americains positions should be up). Place the mg42s in top floors, the curch is a good place. The men in the black deplyment zone should be moved as far to the right and as far foward as they can (the americain positions should be up at the top of screen as before)and around turn 10 to 15 just advance them slowly, come up and flank, and this SHOULD crush them, surround them in a good battle. With the men in the town just dig in and wait, keep morters firing when they can. Well, this way works for me and hope it can work for you if you try it.

Ill PBEM it with people, ill be the Germs

bomz606@yahoo.com

if you wanna try. smile.gif

got any more tactics?

LOL. Are you talking about games against the AI here?

People CAN win vs the AI it is winning as the Germans vs US players they find difficult ( I've played twice as the Germans and won twice so I think it is eminently winnable).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Syphon:

got any more tactics?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heres one for you, take a strong force and run them down the map edge and...

Just kidding! wink.gif (I saw that Fionn just posted a reply and i couldn't resist!! biggrin.gif)

Fionn, no hard feelings, just having a little fun on my lunch break.

[This message has been edited by Black Sabot (edited 03-21-2000).]

Syphon, you shouldn't give away your best tactics and then offer to play someone. I have never lost a game against the AI playing either Germans or Americans in the beta demo. This isn't trying to be a brag or anything, beleive me there's plenty out there that can whup me, but the AI is a wuss. You ought to try out a human on all of them an I think you will find (my opinions)

1. LD is pretty even if the German does all the right things before the M18s show up. Luck will be a big factor after that.

2. RB is very hard to win as the Germans, but can be done if you get a bit of luck.

3. CE is the most balanced, and can turn into a fantastic battle if the tank duel at the front is a draw or close to it.

So syphon, I would play you but I will have to be Germans since you don't know my tactica plan. And, I can take an incredible amount of personal abuse, so lay it on thick and crunchy. tongue.gif

------------------

desert rat wannabe