In the hopes that this helps us put the recent events in the past, I present MDMP-2!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Can not do anything about the Tiger, that is the way the model is made. It occurs on the normal Tiger its just harder to see due to the color of that area. As to the Mark IV G is DOES have a skirt, check the turret. That ring of armor is also considered Skirt armor.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

THANKS MATT! smile.gif

THANKS KWAZYDOG! biggrin.gif I always forget to say that, even though I know better.

[This message has been edited by ACTOR (edited 09-05-2000).]

WOW!

That was great timing!

I had to go into the office today since we provide engineering support to our servers 24x7 for worldwide use... only thing is that we havne't rolled out the (well... our) service to Asia or Europe yet and all the Americans were home eating. No users... no problems. Sat around all day. About 10am I started a pbem with a buddy of mine and after about an hour or so I checked the forum.... hey! New textures went well with the new laptop that was thrown at me last week. 700 mhz, the latest and greatest 3d mobile video chipset (still a piece o crap... S3 Savage... but able to more or less keep up). Everything came togeather.

Thanks Mad!

Guest Madmatt

While Kwazydog and myself certainly appreciate all the adulation and praise lets not forget the other team members that make up the MDMP Design team without whom this wouldn't be possible.

Bil Hardenberger <- Did the snow textures, uniforms and Allied winter paint jobs.

Aikidorat, Todd Daily, Michel Henry <-- Tested the pack and designed the cool MacMod CM Mananger

Richard III <-- tested the pack and is currently working on the PC Mod Manager util.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

While Kwazydog and myself certainly appreciate all the adulation and praise lets not forget the other team members that make up the MDMP Design team without whom this wouldn't be possible.

Bil Hardenberger Aikidorat, Todd Daily, Michel Henry Richard III

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just wanted to thank all of you for the mad and the excellent work you all did for the CM community.