Of Pillboxes and VCR movie playback

3 brief thoughts after playing the wonderful Demo.

1, I work in the video games industry and have worked on several well known strategy games... this one puts them all to shame. Bravo to all of you who helped create this. I look forward to playing the full version.

2. Will there be a way to view all the VCR files in sequence after you play the game? This would be a great way to share battles and review tactics? If not is it possible someone can add this in a patch or hack it together as a 3rd party item?

3. Is there a reason the bunkers can't hide? I SO want them not to open fire at long range and thus call down tank fire on themselves.

Welcome Thomas!

There is another discussion on this board regarding the Hide commad for bunkers; the good news is, it will be implemented (either it's in the final version or in a patch).

Fred

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

Thomas,

I can answer #2. BTS would like to have had the option of a full "movie" available but it won't be.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you say the'd like to but can't do you mean they don't have time to? (an understandable answer, we all have to ship sometime *grin*). Or is this a reference to some other problem?

Guest Big Time Software

Thanks for the compliments! smile.gif

We don't have a "full-game movie" feature in the game currently, but it's on our list for future improvements.

Charles

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 05-18-2000).]