Get your name into CM

I'm getting together a list of people's names to send into BigTimeSoftware for inclusion in Combat Mission. Steve etc have agreed to accept and include this list of names I'm gathering.

If you want to have your name included here's what you have to do.

1. Send an email to me at ( fionnk@clubi.ie ) with "CM Names" as the subject (I've got a redirect set up for that exact subject heading)

2. Your LAST NAME ONLY. No initials, no first names. Any entries including first names will be discarded.

3. Your preferred nationality/nationalities:

American

British.

Canadian

Polish

German

And then you can look forward to squads bearing your name being cut down in the game ;).

Stabswachtmeister von Kelly ;) let's use those 350mm Nebelwerfers you're so proud of. Target that hill with the Polish flag on top and have the two Koenigstigeren follow up to mop up survivors ;).

Ball (and approximately 6 tons of explosives) re in your court Moon ;).

Guest John Maragoudakis

I think it is fun that your name can be in the game in this way. I hope nobody takes it the wrong way and thinks it's wrong to have our names attached to actions since we didn't serve there.

[This message has been edited by John Maragoudakis (edited 03-23-99).]

"Served, son? Hell, I served in games from Normandy to the Rhine. Took a couple pixels in the leg east of Paris, and a few wav. files in the Ardennes. Reckon that's enough. Whaddya want - a hard disk crash crossing the goddamn Meuse? " wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Brian Rock (edited 03-24-99).]