ALL YOUR MAMAS!!!

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

WHOOPS!! Meant to be under different username, but it wouldn't let me. eek.gif Please disregard topic. Hit Submit by accident. mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Ol' Blood & Guts (edited 02-26-2000).]

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

It was supposed to be under "KILLEM ALL"'s username. He's my friend here in town and he's over at the house right now and wanted to start this topic.

I, Ol' Blood & Guts, is in no way associated with this thread.

Yeah,little buddy,I'm still here. I said a few weeks ago that i would not post until the game is released and have been lurking since.I tell you its been hard.

I feel the presence of a rabble rouser in our midst. OBG, you said you had no part in this but WHO'S comp are you two playing with? Thats what I thought.

Colin,with the price of gas these days I hope you dont mind sharing your seat with these three hitch-hikers i picked up along the way. They agreed to chip in a little for go-juice. Nice guys, just dont stare at the hairy guys scar.

And while I broke my promise let me say that the game is getting better and better. The morning sky is KILLER!

PS. SS panserleader where are you. We played 31 turns of CE,both sides hurting, now i cant get you to return my file for over a week.If your gone I am sorry. If not,send me a surrender so I can view the map!This has happened to me before.I wont mention names(I think you know who you are Portland). I had him beat,he said it was over.I said send me a surrender and his men would be treated well.and nothing.They were all shot in the morning for their part in partisan activities.

PPS. I THINK Roger Waters father was a downed RAF pilot but I could be wrong.

WOW! I feel much better now.OBG and kissem all,why dont you girls enjoy a nice game of dress-up smile.gif

Von, I have had the same problems with little bitch SS. He resurfaced the 1st time and now has been gone for 2 weeks. I smoked him the 1st game we played and was taking him to school in the 2nd. If someone is gonna be away for a while I would expect at least an email saying they'll be gone. I sent him an email the other day asking for his unconditional surrender...no reply. He is off my list of PBEM players. At least you took your pounding like a man, Von. And I bet you are a better person for it.

Yes it looks like the Little PansyEater is actually gone. I was making a comeback in LD (actually regaining ground!) and then sissy-boy is gone without a trace. Too bad as he seemed to be a decent sort. Bit of a cry baby, oversensitive, whimpering, excuse making, tactically inept, strategically bereft, yellerbellied COWARD! but seemed nice enough. Well, like i always say sometimes, "the road to succes is paved with the skulls of the doomed" We are all driving over SS's skull now. He will not be missed.

Peng out

And one last thing. when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

oh yeah. YER MAMMA!

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

How about a dump on flame the SOB nothing is sacred kill and rape and maim and destroy every goddam bastard on the whole blasted board thread? that could be this one. Please somebody be nasty to me. I could really dig a good fight.

Christ but i am tired of the same three scenarios...I did a RBerg as Amis with a three tank three squad limit and won. it was sick. i made no pretense of FOW, but still...

OH MY GOD I NEED SOMETHING TO KILL!

I have grown bored of shooting the squirrels off the bird feeder.and there are not many squirrels left. some bunnies came out today and we will be having them for sunday supper. what is left of them.

AAAAAARRRRRGH!!!! I am out of Klonopin, the keg is dry my dog got into the ether and my kid smoked the last of the weed. i am sick sick sick of everything and everyone and if i don't get some goddam relief soon there are going to be bodies aplenty. Chew on that you sissy rat bastards.

Peng just kidding. ahem.

never mind

------------------

Elvis, you cheap bastard, it is just like you to hoard out of circulation, out of date pills like 'ludes for almost 20 years. For god's sake those ****ers must be no good for anything but suppositories by now, you fudge packing heathen. take your goddam methaqualone and foist it on some unsuspecting teenage Australian whore like J(g)oanna. S/he goes in for that retro crap. If you want my attention just gimme some goddam orangutan adrenalin, a six-pac of old ale and some goddam pipe tobacco and i will be fine. well no, i will NEVER be fine, but it may make me a little less irritable.

Peng jonesing for SOMETHING

------------------

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

OK All YOUR MAMAS!!! This thread is about all your mamas. Not about who kick who's ass. So quit talking about some bitch ass that is a pussy that quit mid game!!!! Your fearless lead OBG

------------------

"Cry Woe...Destruction...Ruin and Decay. The worst is Death...and Death will have His day."--Gen. Chang

I swear obg is getting really bored and is now trying to frame ME for this act of hatered and obsenity! I think we know now who is the rabble rouser! So we should purge this sicknes from our ranks and cast him out to the wilds to fend for him self. I say this one time and one time only OBG you are cast out of the fold so get the HELL out of here!!!! Have a nice day YOUR MAMA OBG!!!!!!!:D HEHEHEHE

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Elvis, you cheap bastard, it is just like you to hoard out of circulation, out of date pills like 'ludes for almost 20 years. For god's sake those ****ers must be no good for anything but suppositories by now, you fudge packing heathen. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hunter, is that you?