To Big Time Software

Wayne

Steve and Charles, since you designed and built this game and probably know more about it than anyone else, how are the two of you at playing the game? Are you better at playing against the AI or humans?

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Guest KwazyDog

Hehe, well Ive just finished a game against Steve I can tell you that it was probably my most devistating CM experience yet wink.gif

By the end of the battle I dont think I had one squad that wasnt fleeing in terror from the German hordes advancing over the hill. I did some damage but no where near what I should have. Remember that first scene from Saving Private Ryan? It was kinda like that but without the beach, hehe.

Here is the battle result...

Axis (Steve)

57 casulties (12 KIA)

6 vehicles knocked out

Allied (Ermm, Me)

153 casulties (36 KIA)

34 captured

3 motars destroyed

2 guns destroyed

2 vehicles knocked out

Ive been playing CM for near a year now so this was truely a nasty experience, hehe. Something went terrably wrong somehwere!

I learnt a lot though.... wink.gif

[This message has been edited by KwazyDog (edited 09-21-2000).]

Well, that answered my question. I was going to be smart and challenge one of them to a game. Maybe I'll wait on that one.

My reason in asking such a question was to see if it's possible to "master" the game of CM and I thought who better to find out from than the guys who created the game. I'm wondering if they still find the game a challenge.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.