How many scenarios and operations......

A BTS reply to this might be good to get us started off on a new round of slavering. How about a list of what's to be included when the game ships (# of scenarios/operations) and system requirements for the final.

Also how about a little info from Wild Bill when he has a minute to tell how many scenarios he has whipped up so far in addition to those that will ship with CM.

I know there is a DIY scenario thingy, but I am a lazy bastard and like scenarios made up by other devious individuals (Berli comes to mind) more than those I make myself.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

If I can master the editor, I'm dying to make the last battle in Saving Pvt. Ryan. Of course, the infantry squad size might be a little exaggerated.

They said something about us having to master the original 3 before moving on and how we weren't worthy of the other planned scenarios. Isn't Fionn supposed to be the Gatemaster who will release one scenario to you each time you beat him or something, dont remember exactly...

Yeah, and in the first one he get a Bn of crack PnzGrens and a company of King Tigers eek.gif

In the second he gets 100 jeeps with 1/2" MGs tongue.gif

Jon

------------------

Ubique

[This message has been edited by JonS (edited 02-03-2000).]

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Are the members that posted the last three posts idiots, or is it just me? Hey JonS, that's .50 cal MGs! What are 1/2" MGs? rolleyes.gif It's the same thing, but GEEZ!

C'mon in the BTS ICQ live chat transcript Steve already said that Charles asks if they had enough scenarios and was told to look at the Scenario folder and then answered, "Nevermind."

------------------

"I want you to remember that...no bastard ever won a war...by dying for his country...He won it...by making the other poor dumb bastard...die for his country."--George S. Patton

[This message has been edited by Ol' Blood & Guts (edited 02-03-2000).]

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonS:

Um, were you hiding behind the door the day they were handing out humour? wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, were you absent when they handed out common knowledge? If you're joking say so, because it just sounds like you're an uninformed idiot when putting such rubbish on the board.

All I'm saying is since, apparently, there are alot of youngsters on this board, you can never tell the difference between ignorance and sarcasism or humor.

Just like in the Jerry Springer Show where they have to ask if the guests are men or women! You can never tell these days!

Another successful humorectomy patient.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

I'm joking! Really. There is no such thing as a humorectomy.

I AM JOKING!!!

I apologize in advance to any medical students who become confused by my imaginary allusion to an ectomy, a common medical procedure.

I apologize also for the mention of an ectomy as though it might actually be a genuine medical procedure, further confusing said students.

Furthermore, I apologize to every person subjected to this post.

biggrin.gif It's late. Do you know where your Madmatt is?

Ooo, I've just been lashed with a wet bus ticket again wink.gif

I'll leave it to the yougsters to decide what's funny and what isn't - they generally have a pretty good grasp on that stuff (I remember hearing that teenagers laugh about 400 times a day - adults about 20. Figures could be wrong, jist isn't)

And, you admit to watching JS? Wow, braver than I thought ... smile.gif

Oh, and BTW, where I live they're called 'Half-Inch Brownings'. Potato/Potatoe anyone?

Regards, as ever

Jon

------------------

Ubique

[This message has been edited by JonS (edited 02-04-2000).]

Originally posted by hnh3_cm:

Another successful humorectomy patient.

Is that anything like a plexeotomy? You know, where they cut a hole in your belly and put plexiglass there so you can se where you're going! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonS:

Oh, and BTW, where I live they're called 'Half-Inch Brownings'.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I take it that P-51 Mustangs were loaded with six "Half-inchers", huh. rolleyes.gif

Seems to me "50's" or ".50 cal" sounds more menacing than 1/2" inch. biggrin.gif

But to each his own I guess...