Sorry for the Delay! Get your CM fix tonight at CMHQ!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Sorry for the drought of updates lately but I have been working my ass off to get you guys some great stuff to play with as soon as CM is released!

I have also been feeling rather crappy too so thats also a factor.

For tonight you get a cool (but old) POTD and Turn 18 of Fionn's Sunken Lane AAR.

Enjoy and stay tuned for what should be a big annoucement over at the Annex later this weekend!

See ya then..

MAdmatt

p.s. Oh, I almost forgot !!! biggrin.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 06-02-2000).]

Hey Matt, you've been feelin' bad as of lately. Have you been to the doctor? But you know, sometimes there's nothing that makes you feel better than a good healthy ****. biggrin.gif

As for the AAR, I haven't kept up on the last 3 turns or so, but damn, how is Bil letting himself get an ass-kicking with two companies of reinforcements against Fionn's beat up troops??

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>As for the AAR, I haven't kept up on the last 3 turns or so, but damn, how is Bil letting himself get an ass-kicking with two companies of reinforcements against Fionn's beat up troops??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As Fionn has stated many times this battle was fought many months ago... I believe it was our third PBEM game. We have played about a dozen or more since then, and never have I lost like this again. In fact, now I win as many as he does, and most often our games end in a well fought draw.

I admit that this was not my best day, however, I learned a lot from this battle, and it was in that spirit that I agreed to let Fionn post the AAR with me identified, he offered to keep his opponent anonymous.. I wanted to be identified. This AAR's purpose is a learning tool, approach it as such and you will be enriched. I know I have been.

Bil