Is this suppos to happen ?

Guest Germanboy

Remember, there's safety in numbers. Imagine, first there are twelve of you. You are all comfy and cosy in your foxholes, having a nice perimeter and all that. Now the platoon commander orders six of you to go and do something else (which may involve being shot at) - the other six can stay and defend a line intended for twelve with half the number. Would that not hurt your morale?

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Remember, there's safety in numbers.

Now the platoon commander orders six of you to go and do something else (which may involve being shot at)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL !

That was my morning SMILE smile.gif !

Thanks

-tom w

Well if it is "normal", then I guess it's ok

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Remember, there's safety in numbers. Imagine, first there are twelve of you. You are all comfy and cosy in your foxholes, having a nice perimeter and all that. Now the platoon commander orders six of you to go and do something else (which may involve being shot at) - the other six can stay and defend a line intended for twelve with half the number. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm, ok ... but the moral lost is the same as I had lost 1/2 of my squad ... Isn't this a bit drastic ( separation=kill ) ?

Would that not hurt your morale?

> hmmm, ok ... but the moral lost is the

> same as I had lost 1/2 of my squad ...

> Isn't this a bit drastic (

> separation=kill ) ?

Yes, but you get your morale back when you rejoin which you can't do with your dead guys.

I find that it works pretty well to stop abuse of the split command.

p.