CPX?

Capt. Toleran

I was reading the CPX FAQ, and I noticed both of the URLs listed in it are out of date.

Does anyone still do CPX, or is this something from a couple of years ago, that everyone dropped? I would be interested in participating or at least observing if these are still done here on a wide basis.

Actually if you look further you will find the mbx.

This is soon to be starting up again after some serious problems. look at this ,as far as I know it will have some small cpx's.

Or better ask Rikki Tikki for more specific questions.

You can find his email in the mbxpage.

My problem with the MBX is that it's a little too involved given my time constraints, and I prefer to manage things on a smaller scale.

I was hoping to be able to participate in a small-scale CPX, or be an observer on one.

The way the FAQ had it, it seemed like CPXs were going on all the time. I guess this was a few years ago (judging by the dead urls). Did the popularity of these die down, and shift over to MBXs?