Soothing help...

Hi CM'ers, I've been following the board for awhile and finally broke down and sent a money order on the 19th of this month. This is the 30th...still have not received the game. Anybody have any estimates of when I'll get the game? I'm dyin' here. Labor Day is coming up and I need this game...not any game...this game! I need soothing...By the way, anybody want a pbem game with an ex-Marine M60A1 tank commander? I want to jump right in to it after I get my Holy Grail. Thanks for all thoughts...

Welcome to club. If you sent your money order on the 19th, a Saturday, it probably didn't reach BTS until the 23rd, depending on where you live. I don't know if they process orders the same day they receive payment, but assume it was shipped the next day on the 24th. I also don't know if orders received by mail are processed as quickly as on-line credit card orders. They ship by priority mail, which usually takes three days, so you should have received it by the 28th. It's only a couple of days past that, so I would give it a couple more days. I bet you have it by Friday. It is also possible that BTS is out of stock again, but they usually tell us. However, it is possible that they are out of hamsters. smile.gif

Mr. Ryan...liked your movie by the way...Thanks for the reply. I live in West Texas, so I am guessing 4 days to get to Battlefront?...a day or two to process and another 4 days to me? I should think it would be here...I know, I know..."patience grasshopper!". I'm hopin' reeeaaaal soon. Thanks for the welcome!

Loki, you can also send a e-mail to BTS requesting the status of your order. I did the same because I was as impatient as you are and they responded very quickly.

Also, I would be happy to have a PBEM with you, although I haven't tried it yet. You may want to take some time to learn the intricacies of the game though, unless you have been playing the demo. An M60A1 is a bit different that a Sherman or a Panzer IV.

------------------

Ow, my leg!

Thanks Ryan, I did email him last night. Got a reply this morning. He said it would leave the warehouse Thursday. I'm guessing a Tuesday arrival time because of Labor day. Shucks!! Anybody think I'll receive it Saturday? Convince me...please! Thanks for the email offers...I'll contact you two after the game arrives. Check out my website...it's new, but growing.