Alcahol

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wanderer:

it's dead confusing all these different times, the whole world should be on the same time. Even if it means some people eating their breakfast in the dark.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While under German occupation, most of Europe was on Berlin time. I'm not sure about occupied parts of Russia.

------------------

There is nothing certain about war except that one side won't win.

-Ian Hamilton

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

While under German occupation, most of Europe was on Berlin time. I'm not sure about occupied parts of Russia.

----------------------------------------------

I did not know that, These Germans had some whacky ideas. But mostly they were completely pants.

-----------------------------------------------

"I love it.God help me I do love it so"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Hoots, toots och eye the noo!

what were you drinking wanderer?

Not tennants I hope biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

-----------------------------------------

Of course I was drinking TENNENTS. Is there anything else? Must go to bed now, I am becoming sleepy.................

Its been Lovely speaking to you

-------------------------------------------

"I love it.God help me I do love it so"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wanderer:

Just got back from pub, am very drunk. Should I play CM in this Condition?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You spelled every word correctly. Play away. Play the game, but don't drive. (Yeah, yeah, you're probably already hungover by now, you manky Scots git, but we come at your words as we find them. And flights of angels sing thee to the loo...). smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest MantaRay

Not only have I had 750ml of Long Island Ice Tea, but also 750 ML of Margarita, so I am VERY trashed considering I do not drink very often and have no idea why I have tonight. But I can still notice that Alcahol is spelled wrong biggrin.gif I think I need more drinks. LOL Now on to Villers Bocage to beat those Brits down!!!!!!!!!! Me, Whitmann and 2/5ths...Gotta love life eh?

Ray