M8 howitzer and stewart + trailer mods

Will be posted at the Combat HQ site soon!

http://combathq.thegamers.net/

I wasn't sure what was going on with Madmatt and the Combat HQ site but he's put me right finally biggrin.gif . Hopefully Matt can get my hi-rez tiger (the darker version), the new sharper weathered allied tanks, the winterized allied tanks, and the m8 howitzer and fuel trailers posted too !

m8how.jpg

tigerhires2.jpg

snowshermans.jpg

-johnS

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 08-26-2000).]

Well... no offence, but this is gettin boring... not your textures that is... there great... just the admiration and compliment part.

so this is the last time ill say this...

Gosh-golly thats a mighty nice mod there Tiger! eek.gif

Please include the above sentence in every future post where you show one of your great textures wink.gif

Nice work.

BTW, the Sherman Croc's trailer is the winterized one even when you are playing a Summer Heat QB.

Strange overall effect, the Iceberg trailing AFV.

biggrin.gif

Tremendous work and quick skill improvement too.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

Tiger

I really love those rusty and weather worn allied vehicles as they really give me the feeling of being in an underdog role when it comes to tank battles with the germans. When I click on them and Oddball appears in the unit screen I know that I need to use them in a mean and dirty way to have any chance.

Your mods make a great game even greater.

Thanks

And now go and make a new Hetzer texture...please

Schugger

Guest Madmatt

It seems the Winterized Croc trailers got stuck into the wrong zip file with the wrong names. I have removed them and will include the into the forthcoming Winter Pack from Tiger. You dont need to redownload them, just RE-APPLY the CrocTrailer.zip file and it will put the correct weathered versions back on.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

• 5 months later...

Where is this winter croc trailer mod now?

------------------

Craig

"Only a madman would consider the possibility of war between the two states (France and Germany), for which, from our point of view, there is no rational or moral ground." - Chancellor Adolf Hitler, Oct. 14, 1933