Magua Vehicle Mod, get it HERE --->

(deleted)

----------------------

Sorry folks, this has been temporarily closed. I was too eager and Magua wasn't ready yet. He will be in a few days. Asked me to remove for now, but you would have to download again anyway. Will be getting back to you. Its worth the wait. Sorry.

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 11-05-2000).]

Guest SS Peiper

Kump you fast becoming one of the best sites in the CM community, and Magua your Mods are some of the best in the community. Keep up the GREAT work guys.Between Kump with is site, Magua and Marco with there Vehicle Mods and Old dog with his batch files this was a great weekend. biggrin.gif

SS Peiper

[This message has been edited by SS Peiper (edited 11-05-2000).]

[This message has been edited by SS Peiper (edited 11-05-2000).]

Thanks folks, but no, no, no!

Won't ever take over CMHQ spot. Never! That is my favorite CM site and will remain so, and it is the central station for mods.

Besides, I don't want Madmatt hunting me down and beating me up smile.gif

My site has one purpose, to recognize the dedication and hard work of mod authors who do their work all on a volunteer basis and for the love of CM. Just a site to show off their work and to make mods available to all ASAP when possible.

And being able to see what you get before you get is kind of nice also.

Regards,

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Whoa, I'm rubbing my eyes in disbelief. Germanboy enthusing over a mod? I don't think I've ever seen anything like it! wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's because I did not have any installed you dimwit. Nice one by the way, trying to avoid your customary spanking by claiming the turn does not work. Won't let you get away with that.

Peter - stop posting here, return the turn, I want to grind up your puny forces near Kommerscheidt.

Having relieved myself of all that: big thanks due to the people making mods and those making them available. I really enjoy seeing them, and they add fantastically to the game. I think I have only installed one mod with a very minor flaw, which says something about the care and time taken to do these.

While I am at it, another great job is the Mac Mod manager that makes all these mods available for the likes of me. The programme works like a breeze, is easy to use, and I am very grateful for the makers making it available for free. It really is good enough that you could charge for it.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-05-2000).]