Couple of Questions

Whats Up Guys !!

Friday night and Momma already kicked my out of her apartment...

To the point... Matt, the Nijmegen shots only show two or one "figures" in the assault boats. Is this a function of the "loading" the boats or is their capacity less than "squad size"??

Okay, now an unachievable wish question (knowing it is too late but that roleplayer biggrin.gif in me can dream). Could CM have an individual photo shot of every named NCO/officer leading a unit??? I realize there are about 100 named "leaders" for each nationality; but associating a single face/image with a leader would add so much!!!

Problem is where are you gonna find 100 closeup photos of the quality used thusfar?

Stoner Dreaming

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Problem is where are you gonna find 100 closeup photos of the quality used thusfar?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... that would be a little less than the number of respondents to the age threads. We have their names, we know where to find them...

Contest idea!* There's a bumper crop of sullen thousand-mile stares waiting to be harvested, at our very fingertips! Best period-uniformed mug shot wins a Combat Mission T-shirt! Haircuts, please.

*Some restrictions may apply. Non-participants may have email addresses forwarded to MLM mailers as "interested". Offer void where prohibited.

Sorry, BTS has said somewhere that each of the various ranks for the nationalities will always have the same photo. Every US Lt. will look like every other US Lt.

Personally, it doesn't matter a whit to me if all the NCOs are cloned or what. I just want this @#$$%#@$% game, @#$$%#$%-it!

DjB

ps @#$%$#% @#$#$# your @#$%#$% you @##$%$# and your w#@$#$% too. eek.gif

Guest Madmatt

Just checked the boats in regards to the question about how many 'figures' you see and Bill musta had the 3rd man toggled off(shift-M) for some reason when he took those pictures. You will see the full units normally: 3 men for a full squad, and 1 man for a HQ or team unit...It works (and looks) just like any other vehicle with guys on board!

3meninaboat.jpg

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-15-2000).]