Bergman's Latest for Christmas - M5/Stuart/M8HMC RELEASED!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Forever Babra:

Gordon,

The Steel Chariots site shows the star recognition symbol used in NW Europe. Their example has it shown on the turret roof, but the text states that the rear deck was also used.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forever,

Actually I wasn't clear enough in my post. The "AFV Recognition" sign is the little red and white flag, not the "Aerial Recognition Sign" which was the Rondel in Sicily/Italy, and the star/circled star in NWE. I'm agreeing with you man, be humble about it. smile.gif The "AFV Recognition" signs appear not to have been used in NWE, so no little flags on the hull sides.

Gordon

[This message has been edited by Gordon (edited 12-28-2000).]

A high-res add-on pack for non-batch users, and a full low-res pack ( batch & non-batch ) are ready, PC tested, and awaiting only Mac testing confirmation. (hint hint, aka_tom_w smile.gif )

The Plainpack option gives you Olive Drab coloured UK and Canadian hull sides, top, and rear. Turrets will have to be shared with the US/FF vehicle. It isn't as bad as it sounds, because the hulls look quite diferent.

This should solve the problems for Mac users who were seeing funny colour mixes on Stuart Vs, and for PC batch-free users.

These will be sent on to CMHQ just as soon as all the testing results are in. In the mean time Old Dog is guarding them.