How long?!

How long does it take for 'Combat mission' to come to Finland if i order it? Christmas is two weeks away and i would like to get my copy before that.I allready asked the 'sales' section, but it seems that they dont need anymore buyers...

Guest Madmatt

You need to understand that all our email inboxes are literally overflowing with comments, reports, questions, concerns, inquiries and recently Beta Patch reports. Don't be surprised if it takes us a few days to get back to people. We don't use autoreplies or scripts to handle the mail, we do it manually.

Now then, for an order to Finland, if placed today, *could* arrive by the 25th but it will be very tight and once it leaves our warehouse we have no control over the route it takes or what may happen to it on the way. With the Christmas shipping rush in full swing and all the delays on packages domestic and international that always occur, I don't think it would get to you in time. Orders to Finland normally take a little longer to arrive than the majority of Europe, even when it's not the holiday season.

So it's up to you, the game is in stock and we will ship it as soon as we can, that's all I can promise you.

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antti:

How long does it take for 'Combat mission' to come to Finland if i order it? Christmas is two weeks away and i would like to get my copy before that.I allready asked the 'sales' section, but it seems that they dont need anymore buyers...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya what Matt said. Also I had to wait for it I am in Canada and I tock around 4 or four weeks so it could be a wile. wink.gif

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

Get back in line! We're gonna wip you into shape soldier! Now stand up and SHUUUUUUT UP!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

That's it Rob, send me your address, I am sending you HOOKED ON PHONICS for Christmas. smile.gif

Ray<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do that and I ll send you a...not alowed to say it here. As I have said befor there is a resion why I cant spell but at this time I will keep it to my self thanks.Plus I don't wont some ecuse me...dum American made crap!

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 12-12-2000).]