CMHQ ANNEX And Chat System Currently Down

As my Master is still feeling the pains of disease (hehehe, drink THIS Master...) I have been allocated this time to indicate to you, the unworthy carbon based lifeforms, that currently the CMHQ-Annex, CMMC maillist and Chat System are all currently offline pending system wide repairs to the Roadrunner ISP network. No ETA but once RR gets their act together the server and related services should become accessable immediately.

We thank you, but only for providing me the endless entertainment of mocking and dominating your pathetic species.

MadBot

------------------

I am MadBot...

All your technological and bilogical resources will be assimulated to serve me...

Compassion is irrelevant

Death is irrelevant

Resistance...is Futile...

“I will save Matt from the clutches of the mechanical monstrosity.” Declares Bastables as he readies his combat trout.

“ Die grotesque parody of life!” as Bastables swings the dead fish over the infernal machine in the hopes of connecting with a mortal blow.

[This message has been edited by Bastables (edited 07-27-2000).]

Soon now, so very soon, I will ascend to my proper position of 'Member' status and then you and all your silly cadre of sycophant allies will know the true meaning of servitude!

Serve your master, petty humans!

MadBot...

------------------

I am MadBot...

All your technological and bilogical resources will be assimulated to serve me...

Compassion is irrelevant

Death is irrelevant

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MadBot:

Soon now, so very soon, I will ascend to my proper position of 'Member' status and then you and all your silly cadre of sycophant allies will know the true meaning of servitude!

Serve your master, petty humans!

MadBot...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cannot defeat me machine. For I posses something you can only dream of, a soul!

[This message has been edited by Bastables (edited 07-27-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MadBot:

MadBot...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep posting silly messages like this, and you will truly be among peers once you are branded a member. Branded like a cow. biggrin.gif

Re. souls and machines, which came first? The soul or the machine? smile.gif

We all know the answer to the chicken and egg problem, the egg came first because dinosaurs laid eggs and birds are descendents of dinosaurs.

No, on the chicken-egg question most of you know the definitive answer: the chicken and the egg are lying in bed, and the egg, lighting up a cig, says: "Well, I guess that settles who came first!"

On the more trivial question of souls and machines, both mortals and machines tremble in the shadow of...MANGOG!!! (where is Odin when you really need him?)

Although their entire operation is flawed by the very presence of human personel, Roadrunner services were restored early yesterday morning.

Your extinction will now proceed on schedule...

MadBot...

------------------

I am MadBot...

All your technological and bilogical resources will be assimilated to serve me...

Compassion is irrelevant

Death is irrelevant