I may sleep tonight. Or Maybe not.

It came! I ordered it on Saturday afternoon (must have just snuck in my order before the hords were alerted). Anyway, I have it in my sweaty hands and wanted to say thanks to BTS for getting the game out so fast. Here's a big smile.gif for ya. uhhum.. I'm undefeated vs the AI (only 3 demo games) 2 wins, and one draw. So I figure, after a few days of beating on the AI, I'll have built up the misguided idea that I can hold my own vs an Evil, Vile, and utterly sadistic, carbon-based life form. Thanks again BTS for the great game and I look forward to some fun pbem win or lose.

------------------

Semper Fi.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jarhead:

It came! I ordered it on Saturday afternoon (must have just snuck in my order before the hords were alerted). Anyway, I have it in my sweaty hands and wanted to say thanks to BTS for getting the game out so fast. Here's a big smile.gif for ya. uhhum.. I'm undefeated vs the AI (only 3 demo games) 2 wins, and one draw. So I figure, after a few days of beating on the AI, I'll have built up the misguided idea that I can hold my own vs an Evil, Vile, and utterly sadistic, carbon-based life form. Thanks again BTS for the great game and I look forward to some fun pbem win or lose.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Guest Mirage2k

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The CM Borg:

You have been assimilated<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once again, unforgivably late.

But really Borg-guy, even the "real" Borg were a little more varied in their delivery, accent, timing, and sinister look. Put some heart into it, man! Look around you! You're being upstaged by Grognerd_Fogman, Hakko Ichiu, and others. They're taking the heart and energy you obviously pour into this forum and beating it with an ugly stick. Stand up for yourself and show the forum, nay, the world that you're more than just a CM Borg lacky.

-Andrew

------------------

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

[This message has been edited by Mirage2k (edited 08-02-2000).]