Buildings in operations

I was thinking about the operations that CM will allow us to have (several battles with a shifting front line on one large map or several small sections of map)and I came up with a question. Will building damage be carried over from one battle to the next? Not only destroyed buildings (rubble) but say I pumped 8 or 9 HE shells into a building in one battle but not enough to turn it into rubble, in th next battle will that building "remember" that it is about 1 HE shell away from collapsing?

(GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!)

I dont know if this is possible but wouldnt it be cool to have "pain skins" for buildings to show the state they are in, i mean all that has to be done is put a few holes here, a few holes there, that way the building will gradually break down, and you can then blow sides off buidins with the other half still standing, imagine (all the people living life in peace...) the state of a town after a 3 or 4 day defence campaign type mission thing, the buildings wouldnt be flat rubble but 3d walls, scorched and crumbing, and what about tanks and guns, will there be burnt out tanks littering the streets?

------------------

This is my rifle,

this is my gun.

This ones for killing, this ones a tasty alternative to turkey at christmas.....

Well... Half standing buildings will not be in. Due to Code, the way textures are mapped, ect.. But yes abandoned tanks, trucks, ect.. will line the streets and fields (if they aren't recovered). So brew them up! Not only good tactics, but adds to the scenery.

Lorak

------------------

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. Without my rifle I am useless. Without me, my rifle is useless...

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub