Preorder CM2?

Just wondering when we can start pre-ordering CM2? I think that is one of the best ways we can show our support. cool.gif

Plus when is the CM2 Demo coming out? when's the shipping data? biggrin.gif

Just wanted to be the first to ask those questions. biggrin.gif

No rest for the weary.

Tony

Haha,

Got search the post and you'll see I've volunteered for a CM2&3 pre order for a quicker delivery of CM.

Beat you by a heartbeat!!!

But you're right, net result will be a vote of confidence and an increase in cash flow for future developpements.

biggrin.gif

Let's find some VISA card ID on warez sites and charge them to death...

*WINK*

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

As a New Groupie , what is CM2 supposed to cover ? A different theatre ? (Pacific smile.gif ?)

or different scale ?

I think the CM model would run real nice one level down -- pltn commander and individual soldiers.

Abrams

If the game is not being developed but only talked about/discussed that is as close to vaporware as you can get.

While I wish the BTS all the best if CM sells very poorly I doubt there will be CM2.

I am very interested in CM2 because east front is most interesting to me. I very much hope CM2 happens. But right now it is still a vaporware.

Killmore I see no problem with preordering CM2 based on the assumption that it will be developed. The problem lies with BTS and their great way of doing business. My belief is they wouldn't charge the card until CM2 is ready to ship, same as they have done with CM. So the problem is in ordering to eairly and having billing information change, not preordering and the game not comming out.

The engine is in place. CM2 with the same exact engine would please most everyone here. The time is going to be Texture work on the russian units,landscape, and added vehicles.

just my .02

Lorak

P.S. if you can preorder...just point the way.

------------------

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring