Am I the last Pre-Order that is still waiting?????

Hey everyone. smile.gif

I am starting to get really concerned that I have not yet recieved my pre-order. Is it just me confused.gif or are there still others that pre-ordered and have not recieved their CM?

I know that I was one of the few that was affected by the shipping incident on the 19th of June, but was shipped out again on the 5th of July.

Other pre-orders, if your out there, please respond for misery loves company

Thomas,

The fact that you seem to be in the Netherlands (via your profile) might skew results, but about a week ago I thought that I might be the last pre-order without CM.

It turned out that for rare, technical reasons my order had been rejected as a duplicate, and was never mailed out, even though my credit card was charged 6/15. I contacted BTS(Steve) and he resolved the issue quickly, painlessly, and with a friendly attitude by mailing a copy of the game my way.

So, I can only suggest that you contact BTS (feedback@bigtimesoftware.com) to see what's up. They're good guys.

Wendell

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thomasj:

I know that I was one of the few that was affected by the shipping incident on the 19th of June, but was shipped out again on the 5th of July. Other pre-orders, if your out there, please respond for misery loves company<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I was affected too, but mine was sent June 22nd. However, it still hasn't arrived! frown.gif Sigh, the gods must really hate me! rolleyes.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

Ouch Thomas, a preorder even...

I don't know when you ordered but we'll assume you missed going out on the first batch, figure in how recently any people in the Netherlands have gotten their orders and possible mail lags and it's still reasonable...

Definitely send Steve an email though, as a preorder I'd have expected it to have arrived already.

The part about being the Netherlands is really a mute point for I am supported my the USPS though an APO (Amry Post Office), and normal prioriy mail gets to me from the states in 5 days. APO mail does not have to clear customs and flies direct out of the NY APO to the APO in Frankfurt, Germany where it hits truck to me here in Maastricht. I have recieved stuff in 3 days before but 5 days is the norm and 7 days is the extreme.

Just wanted to see if I was the only pre-order still waiting before I emailed Steve & Charles again to see what was up. I only wanted to email them after I had an idea of how many pre-orders were still pending.

Thanks for the speedy replies all! biggrin.gif

Best of luck with your orders to our overseas Combat Mission friends in the Netherlands and Spain! Believe me, once you get it, your frustrations will drop away. I was driven to desperation while waiting for my copy, but once it arrived, its quality wiped out any ill feelings! I know it's tough, but it really is worth the wait.

[This message has been edited by WendellM (edited 07-14-2000).]