More Profiles From SIN

Well ive ripped yet another movie for new leaders for our Fav Game CM. This Time it was patten on my cutting board and I captured some good head shots to use. For anyone wanting them to post on Websites simply email me Sinpoet32@aol.com, oh yea and you other lads out there that want this can either email me or wait til Matt at CMHQ posts em on his website.... Your Loyal Commander recruiter,

Sin~

Big red one is done already, will work on others as I get em. I also just finished an Axis pack along with a Brit and Canadian pack which is ready to br shared with you CM folks . More Leaders to come as I get to em and watch more movies hehe...

Your Loyal Commader Recruiter,

Sin~

aka

Gerry~

WOO WOO even more Leader profiles for you folks. I just completed the Brits and Canadians and now SS Profile Pack which puts my entire profile collection over the 100 mark I do believe. Anyone that wants em can Email me directly or wait until theyre posted on CMHQ or Boots and Tracks and any other websites that would like to house these rowdy buggers...

Sin~

Ok I just ripped some from THE GREAT ESCAPE and this is my last profile batch until ummmmmmm XMAS :) Those who emailed me already have been sent everything I own including the new Great Escape Profiles.

Enjoy~

Your Loyal and very Tired Commander Recruiter

Sin

Aka

Gerry

If you have not, everybody should check these files out.They are well worth the time.

I have been playing with the new faces all afternoon. And have just the look I want for almost everyone now.We still need a good Brit FO.

By the way Sin, do you know what BMP 1123 is for. It is the guy with his hand on his chin in a US type helment on the CD. I have never seen this guy come up in a game.

Again great work and thanks.

Dave

------------------

My front is pushed back.My right gives way.Situation Excellent! I am attacking!

Ferdinand Foch 1916

Sin,

I don't think he is the French FO. Any time I have had a french FO it used the US FO BNP.

Anybody else ever seen this guy used and if so for what?

Dave

------------------

My front is pushed back.My right gives way.Situation Excellent! I am attacking!

Ferdinand Foch 1916