So, BTS, how's it feel?

to have a great game being bought a lot!?

You know we're all dead keen to see you guys get a return on investment and so on, so do you think it is all good? Are your wives smiling again when the hear sales numbers?

Bassically, has this method of distribution and sales stuff proved to be a profitable method? I like the idea of you guys getting a pretty good stash of money each from CM.

so come on, spill :>

PeterNZ

I think it's the tremendous job you've done modelling the AI ... especially the 57 year old Brooklyn hausfrau, she's just vicious. I can't wait to get my copy (pre-ordered in May 1976, CC charged in June of that year, order mailed ... did it ever get mailed?) anyway, it doesn't matter because the demo alone provides hours ... well okay minutes of happy diversion. BTW BTS IIRC & IMHO BMJ2 will cover the early years right? From 1957 to 1965?

Joe

my goodness!

this board must cycle over every 5 hours!

Um, yeah, so come on BTS, spill the beans smile.gif

how ya both feeling?

O, and has it had any good spin on effect for the other two developers working under the bts logo? I hope so!

PeterNZ

Guest Big Time Software

Well, it feels pretty good except I don't think I've had a good night's sleep in weeks! eek.gif

Success is great but man are we busy...!

Charles

"Well, it feels pretty good except I don't think I've had a good night's sleep in weeks!

Success is great but man are we busy...!

Charles"

OK, you guys have time to respond to this guy's completely unimportant post but havn't bothered to respond to mine. Where's the support in this company????