CCJ is tweaking again! This time its sound!

Hey its about done, just tying up some odd bits biggrin.gif

Problem is - its huge! Like 10 megs big frown.gif Well its really is worth downloading trust me - I'll split the files into 2-4 archives, so i can space them out over a few mirroe web sites wink.gif

Should be finished tommorrow....

------------------

------------------

CCJ

BLITZ_Force

My HomePage -----> www.geocities.com/coolcolj/

Check out my Tweaked Textures for the CM Beta Demo! Oh Yeah - listen to my music too!

CoolColJ,

Man the demo sounds are great!

I can't wait for CM to come out! along with the great support of BTS. We have all the CM addicts out there to fall back on also! Great job and thanks.

Lorak

------------------

"A stupid man dies a stupid death."

Just read the thread and will try the sounds out once I get home...

WRT German voices, there's a bit were you hear "Los, los, los!" that would be good to use for the the "get moving" sound for the Germans.

The bit I'm talking about is in the final battle when the GI's a lobbing the mortar rounds at the german infantry. One is thrown into and archway under a building, you hear the above mentioned Los! Los! Los! and then some poor bastard gets vaporised.

Anyway, thanks for your effort.

Reg's

Fen

Fenris

I always thought he said "Go, Go, Go!" biggrin.gif

Better safe than sorry - I can't understand German smile.gif The only thing I put in was , Upum telling the Geramn to put their hands up _ I figured it make a good replacement for "drop your weapons - put you hands up" biggrin.gif

anyway it is finished! I just need to archive and upload it, and do some Html wink.gif

------------------

------------------

CCJ

BLITZ_Force

My HomePage -----> www.geocities.com/coolcolj/

Check out my Tweaked Textures for the CM Beta Demo! Oh Yeah - listen to my music too!

[This message has been edited by CoolColJ (edited 01-21-2000).]