Wild Bill Wilder and more

First i like to let everyone know i just received CM (Netherlands), and to use General Cartman Lee's own words: "I have the CM-full version...you may touch me".

Second, ehm...can't tell you yet but its going to be one great weekend smile.gif

And third but MOST important i would like to thank Wild Bill. Many people are thanking BTS and there is (thank God) nothing wrong with that, but i think it's time someone mentioned and thanked WBW for all his great work.

For many people SP is dead since the arrival of CM and to a certain degree i can see why. I however have ALWAYS supported SP and always will since, imho, it is, or was to many, the only wargame worth mentioning. Yes we had Talonsoft and it's games and many more BUT SP has always given me the much needed wargame-drug that most could not.

Also, after reading the manual which i never do, i noticed that many (if not 90%) of the CM-battles are created by WBW and we all know how good these are smile.gif

Therefore:

WBW we salute you and i hope your knowledge and support to the wargame-community will never stop.

PanzerShark

ps: I still like the SP-pach..thx smile.gif

psps: BTS, i still love you smile.gif

pspsps: Hi mom !!!

Man, do I echo your seniments! Wild Bill and the entire Raiders design team had a big hand in the scen design. And to think how rude some folks were to WB when he would post an SPWAW notice...LOL. I'm glad you got your CM...wait to you see the editor....man oh man!

Definitely seconded. Wild Bill's Raiders kept me in great SP scenarios until the beta demo came out. Oh, and I'd also like to thank Bill for liking the Pacific! I love all of those Pac scenarios for SP, not to mention a strong advocate of CM5: Pacific War!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PanzerShark:

Second, ehm...can't tell you yet but its going to be one great weekend smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Harvest time in the greenhouses of Amsterdam is it? Catch a fire for me, irie.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe