SF califorina CM chapter

Check- <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

Bigdog!!!!:

I live in Castro valley!!!!

Where in Castro Valley do you live DOG??!!

I'll have to get ICQ when I get home. Blitz I'll e-mail you the info and stuff when I get home and get icq! This kicks ass, I though all people that played CM were from the east cose or England, finally some people from the West and close by!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CaSCa:

Coming out of the CM Closet in Sacramento.

Hmmm...is that a lan party I smell in the future?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey,

Sounds like a good way to break in the TCP/IP patch in a few weeks...

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

Why aren't there any tank museums in california???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know. But isn't the largest private collection somewhere in SoCal? Come to think of it, a tank could come in handy on the freeway down there. (Sorry, Darwin, I couldn't help it!)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jagdcarcajou:

Hey,

Sounds like a good way to break in the TCP/IP patch in a few weeks...

Chris

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm up for it. All my usual lan buddies are still clicking away at Diablo II.

Guess I have to go d/l ICQ now.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CaSCa:

I'm up for it. All my usual lan buddies are still clicking away at Diablo II.

Guess I have to go d/l ICQ now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey,

Heh, we already burned through that one. Any chance you play Rogue Spear/Urban Ops? That has been the staple for my LAN group since it was released. If you play, we could use another victim, er, player. wink.gif We are adding Soldier of Fortune to the rotation in November. Once TCP/IP is out, most of us will be switching to CM for part of the day too.

Chris

------------------

Ok im out of here and off the Forum for today...

Looks like with in only three hours of the original post we've accumulated a good amount of heads to start this thing up...

those who sent me their ICQ #'s via. e-mail will hear from me soon, those who haven't got ICQ yet don't worry i still have your info and will make note of it...

Also, let me know if any of you have any web page making talents or any other skills that might benefit this organization and or help it come to life...

Thanks...

Blitz-

X_maximum_X@hotmail.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Blitzkrieg:

Also, let me know if any of you have any web page making talents or any other skills that might benefit this organization and or help it come to life...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey,

Well, here is my site...

http://members.home.net/jagdcarcajou/

I could add a member section...

Chris

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jagdcarcajou:

Any chance you play Rogue Spear/Urban Ops?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I am not a Rogue Spear/Urban Ops'er. (Not that there's anything wrong with being one!) smile.gif My group has come up the Quake/QuakeII/Half Life/Counter-Strike path. But I can be fodder if beer is involved.

Guest Rommel22

I live on Brookdale blvd. do you know where that is. It's the second to last street before the open country side.

Is the school you are talking abot right next to the 76 gas station, is that the school??? I know there is one, not sure if it's the one you are talking about.

If it is damn, you live 5 minutes from me.

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GonzoAttacker:

Hey,

I am up in CHICO, count me in!I can Crash in my home town Petaluma.

ICQ #67829019 or gonzoattacker on AOL IM

Also think A Neighbor here in Red Bluff might be interested too.... MAYBE for us North Valley People we should set up shop in Sacramento?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo, another one in Chico !!

------------------

Sgt. Huang

I LOVE my country, but my

government sucks.

Guest Rommel22

Yeah,

this is cool, somoene that likes CM and lives close by. hmm, I'll check where the street is, I can't remember where, I'll check where that street is tommorow. Can't wait for that tcp/ip code to be released!

Just curious, what is your age? I am 18, I am one of the few 18 year olds playing wagames and no I am not a nerd!

So if this club is put together where will the lan parties be??? Will someone host these at their house or what.

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Originally posted by CaSCa:

Don't know. But isn't the largest private collection somewhere in SoCal? Come to think of it, a tank could come in handy on the freeway down there. (Sorry, Darwin, I couldn't help it!)

Someone did that here in SD couple of years go. For some reason SDPD didn't think that was funny.

------------------

Navare

"I am determined to prove a villian..."

You guys can boast all you want about the rest of California, but I live near San Luis Obispo, and EVERYBODY and their brother is trying to move here, cause their ain't no smog and their ain't no traffic....... yet! All posturing aside, I would be interested in participating in some kind of California CM doodad.

------------------

"Reality is created by the participation of the participants."- John Wheeler

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Navare:

Someone did that here in SD couple of years go. For some reason SDPD didn't think that was funny.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, police in general tend to dislike people running amok in heavy armored vehicles. But I saw something on cable about a guy in London who drives around in some kind of British light tank. I forget what kind it was. Seemed like it would be fun, but I'd hate to pay the insurance premiums.

If you're talking about the yellow one, it's actually an Abbot SPG.

There's apparently a pink one running around London as well.

I took a spin in a Chieftan, apparently he had to drive it home from the nearby army base. Somone apparently saw him, and called the local constabulary.

Imagine, please, the typical British Bobby, leans his bike against the hedge, stands in the middle of the road.. "Halt"

Apparently the first thing the cop says is "Excuse me sir, is this your tank?"

Quite legal, once you have a regular driver's license for a vehicle deigned to carry less than 8 persons, and a replica firearms license. (The gun was deactivated)

NTM

Well, looks like this organization (NCCMA: Northern California Combat Mission Alliance) has taken hold...

Our friend Jagdcarcajou has offered to start our official web page, he is a professional and will do an awesome job for us, so all current members please give him a pat on the back for his kind gesture...

Information will be provided on the page as soon as it's underway...

In the mean time we're still looking for more recruits...!

So, if your in the Northern California area and would like to join our organization please contact me via. ICQ at the following number: 8052351

To learn more questions can be posted in this forum or e-mailed to me at: NCCMA_HQ@CAVALRY.COM

Over and out,

Blitz-

[This message has been edited by The Blitzkrieg (edited 10-22-2000).]

[This message has been edited by The Blitzkrieg (edited 10-22-2000).]