Newbie Question - v 1.04

Hello All-

I'm new to CM and new to this message board. After reading a glowing review of CM in PC Gamer magazine, I downloaded the demo (about a week ago), and I was instantly and completely hooked. This game rocks! biggrin.gif So, I ordered the full game this past Friday. I am still anxiously awaiting its arrival.

My question is: Will the version I receive be current through patch 1.04, or will I have to download the patch?

Thanks!

P.S. I did a search before posting this question!!! wink.gif

BTS seems to include the newest patch that is available in the version of CD's they ship as each shipment roles around.

Easy way to check is once you install your game, you will see the version number in the lower right hand corner of the title screen.

p.s. CM Borg?

Adam.

I'm guessing (emphasis on guessing) that the current production run has 1.03 on the disc. Perhaps when/if the current stock runs out they'll do another run that'll have 1.04 on it. I ordered my copy fairly well into the 1.03 patch but my copy was 1.02.

The patches are small downloads (about 1.5mb) so having to download one isn't so bad.

------------------

"You know our standing orders. Out of ammo become a bunker, out of commission become a pillbox, out of time... become heroes." - The Beast

[This message has been edited by Daveman (edited 08-23-2000).]

Welcome aboard Spear. Just be prepared to lose a large portion of your life when the full version arives. wink.gif

Has anyone seen the Borg? I think he is slipping.

Hi Spear

Did we mention those patented BTS CM Mind Control Algorythms embedded in the code?

You can now Kiss the rest of your life goodbye. If you are married find a good divorce lawyer now.

But Have FUN!

You will have to wait awhile for the CD to Arrive but thats' just part of the Patented Mind control assimaltion prodecure.

When it finally arrives you WILL really Want it, You will PLAY it and you will NEVER Stop!

Now get back to the Demo.

:)

-tom w

(P.S. Welcome aboard)

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Remember that no dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

G. S. Patton

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 08-23-2000).]

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 08-23-2000).]