Quit whining and get some usefull stuff done while waiting for CM.

Sure I'm eager. like anyone else. Sure I could sit on my butt and complain, and whine about CM not arriving. 'Till I'm blue in the mouth...

Well, not me... I haven't got the game, yet, but I'm currently "playing around" with the editor, and man it is great fun!

How, oh Juju, are you doing this without having the game, you might ask? Simple really: I downloaded the screenshots on MantaRay's pages and simply loaded the one featuring the editor and an empty 800X800 map into my paint program (or equivalent). I've been doing research (great way to while away the time, boys) on an area that I'm planning to recreate, and now I'm happily cutting and pasting, and drawing little houses, and brushing little roads. Okay, so it's only 2D, but come CM I'll have my first map ready within days!

Have fun!

Juju

[This message has been edited by Juju (edited 06-23-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juju:

Sure I'm eager. ........

Okay, so it's only 2D, but come CM I'll have my first map ready within days!

Have fun!

Juju

[This message has been edited by Juju (edited 06-23-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I've heard it ALL!

That's TOO much!

smile.gif

But Funny..

I thought I was crazy, running first shot hit firing tests by lining up StuGs and Shermans in CE at 314 meters to see what head on 5 vs 5 tanks would do.

My DYO scenario's are already written down on paper as map layouts, awaiting the arival of the full game. (I'm at work and I'm not getting ANY work done, and I haven't even got the game yet!)

from grampa Simpson...

"We're all Doomed!"

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>