Save Game

Im rousted from a deep sleep at 2:30 am. A new strategy for getting those Hellcats has just awakend me. I dash to the puter to test it out.

Two hrs latter its turn 12 my Stuggs are knocked out and my Tiger (sigh) is on fire.

And the Hellcats are raising havoc with the rest of my forces.

Im thinking...the idea wasnt all that bad..mayby a little tweeking in turn 8 and 9?

AKKKKKKK I have to start all over meticualsly place all untis again to set up the ambush (two hr minimum).

Too bad I couldn't have 'SAVED' the game at turn 5 or 6.

Is this a feature I just dont know how to implement?

Thanks

S

I hope this isn't too late into the thread to still get a response to but here is my question regarding saved games. When Peng and I play SP3 via TCP/IP one of us will get bumped off line from time to time. Then non-bumped person saves the game right away then emails it to the other and we are able to continue from the point of the bumping. In the Jack Nicklaus Golf games this is not possible. If someone gets kicked off line you are beat. I know the TCP/IP part of the game will be the last thing we receive so no one might even know the answer yet. Nothing sucks as bad as being midgame and getting kicked off line.....well I guess there are some things worse than getting kicked off....BUT NOT MANY!!! thank you.thank you very much