What my 3.5 yr old says about CM!

Guest goonch

Guest goonch

Funny as ****. I play CM so much that my 3.5 year old son recongnizes it as soon as I boot it up.

He always says "daddy, can I blow up some of those bad tanks today?"

Isn't he just so cute? smile.gif

------------------

leave the gun, take the canolies.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by goonch:

Funny as ****. I play CM so much that my 3.5 year old son recongnizes it as soon as I boot it up.

He always says "daddy, can I blow up some of those bad tanks today?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He has been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

He always says "daddy, can I blow up some of those bad tanks today?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He has been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

He always says "daddy, can I blow up some of those bad tanks today?"

Isn't he just so cute? smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A couple of questions:

Do you play him, and if so, who wins the most times? wink.gif

Mace

Well... I think i may have passed a mile stone here. I was 20 some turns into the 2nd mission on the demo. I had both my 105, and 81mm Morter spotters bringing every thing thy had into "Plumville" i think it was called. Also had a small 60 mm going too.

After watching in awe 3 or 4 times from diff engles i went and dragged the Wife down to my little hole to see the action. in the past when i've done this too mny times to count, She says somthing like..."Huh, thy all look the same to me. I dont see what you get out of these games". Well... after watching the little movie of "Plumville" getting blasted she wanted to see it again, then from another angle. i was loving it. Then she said it. "Wow, that is really amazing." (She continues) "Its like watching a WW2 movie" (This is when i decided to mention i bought the game.) It not as cute as those lovable little people, but for me it was a mile stone. smile.gif

------------------

Semper Fi.

Guest goonch

The fact that I can play this game with my young kids watching over my back is great. There are no exploding heads and flying body parts flying around my monitor. THANK YOU BTS for not implementing blood flow. My wife thanks you also. She is actually impressed that a game simulating a war does not bombard the players with horrific graphical scenes.

Just goes to show you that you do not need a BFG(big f*****g gun) and 40 quarts of simulated blood to create an absolute masterpiece of a game. This game is a gem.

------------------

leave the gun, take the canolies.