Dixie CM sitings?

BTS's charge hit my card on the 15th, but still no sign of the package here. I know life's a little slower down here in the Southland (NC), but still.

Every time I here my hound dogs bark, I look for the mailman...

{dang, can't change the typo in the thread title}

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 06-19-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

BTS's charge hit my card on the 15th, but still no sign of the package here. I know life's a little slower down here in the Southland (NC), but still.

Every time I here my hound dogs bark, I look for the mailman...

{dang, can't change the typo in the thread title}<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine was in the mailbox today at 1215. Surry County

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

I wouldn't bash Mississippi too hard - I got mine. Of course I just work there...had it delivered to LA! I suppose anyone up in Meridian will have to wait until September for it to arrive - via paradrop. "Y'all can't get thar from here".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, I'm just messing around. Everyone knows that when it comes to education and teen pregnancy, Arkansas' motto is "Thank God for Mississippi." smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BillWoodAgain:

Gosh, a lot of NC people.

I am in Stokesdale, no show yet.

Hey CanuckinDixie, where are you in Surry county? I go to work at JSC just south of Mount Airy every day, just across 52 from the huge golfball on a tee water tower at Cross Creek Apparel.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in Mayberry and drive by the giant golf every day headed to Winston-Salem where I do battle against the foeces of evil on the wild east side.

Arrived in today's mail, 3:41 p.m. And the wife is away on business, so I've got a hot date with a bunch of GIs tonight. Woohoo.

Why am I sitting here? I've got a war to fight.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe