I'm ready for ASS........., well you know.

I saw some info on this game some time, (mid '99?, ago and then forgot to check back on it. I then saw a review in a game magazine, (PC Gamer-91%). I finally checked the site and downloaded the demo on Friday night, Sep 1st. WOW. Five minutes after starting the CE scenario I jumped out and was keying in my CC number to battle.com as fast as my fingers could fly. It's now Tuesday and I know it won't be here today, (hell, I'll be lucky if they mail it out today), but I'll keep calling in sick from work, (cough, cough), to check my mailbox every 5 minutes 'till it's here. Then I have to call in sick to play it...AWOL? How will I eat? Who cares. Throw away the crack pipe honey, I got a new drug.

You may assimilate me now, sir. It would be a priviledge.

P.S. Don't worry I know the above does'nt add much to the forum but I am 99% lurker, 1% poster. smile.gif

Welcome aboard. The Borg will be along shortly to assimilate you. It won't hurt, MUCH, and then you can begin playing. Tell your wife and kids and friends and co-workers, ah hell, tell everyone to leave you alone while you're playing.

Please make arrangements to have the refrigerator brought closer to your computer, and as for the bathroom...network a computer in there too.

biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dalwhinnie:

You may assimilate me now, sir. It would be a priviledge.

P.S. Don't worry I know the above does'nt add much to the forum but I am 99% lurker, 1% poster. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Done. Dal is assimilated.

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Welcome to the club Dalwhinnie!! I'm still waiting for my copy (It sucks being overseas military, our mail here is damned sloooowwww!), but it's worth the wait.....

-Ski

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

I did the same thing as you whinnie. I saw the list of 1.03 improvements and said I need to check this out. Got the demo and 15 minutes later as was telling them my CC number. 4 weeks after I got the game I'm a happy camper. 1.05 kicks ass. Its soo tight now.