Guesses for the end of the month update?

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

I'm guessing that the game is finally going to go Gold. Just a educated guess. At least that's the buzz that's going around lately.

Buzz, what buzz? Hey, I've got no buzz. I come here every day for buzz and I'm getting nothing down here in Oz. B&G, you hoarding some buzz or soemthing? Don't make me call von shrad to warm up the van.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Guest Zulu1

smile.gif Fionn dropped a comment at the end of the latest and hopefully last locked thread.

There's better stuff to think about than him thankfully. (Only a few more days till the end of March).

So I'm hoping the gold demo is coming out.

Here ya go again ppl... getting your hopes up that it will be released soon...

Quite frankly I would LOVE for it to be released this week... I think that would be fantastic... but I don't think it will..

All your setting yourself up for is dissapointment by constantly setting dates for release and then letting those dates slip by...

I personally am operating under the assumption that I'm not going to get the game until September (after summer)... if it comes early, then great, I'll be thrilled, it not, then oh well, at least I won't have put my self through the anticipation BS of waiting for it every day, praying that It'll be at my doorstep...

Who knows what the end of the month update will be... I quite frankly don't care... Steve and Charles are Busy perfecting their brainchild, I say let them work... whenever they get around to letting me play around with it, fine by me smile.gif

Have a little patience people

-EridanMan

Guest Madmatt

Here will be (I am assuming) the best place to find them and I will of course mirror them on CMHQ... Just to let you guys know, I also haven't a clue as to what the annoucement may be either! I asked..They won't tell me! frown.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Just to let you guys know, I also haven't a clue as to what the annoucement may be either! I asked..They won't tell me! frown.gif

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Madmatt you arent part of the inner core. You are a relative outsider. Maybe if you ask without so many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Oh, so the little baby has left his crib and taken our little spat out into the playground where everyone can see?!?

Boy, I wish I had so much time to start flame wars but oh yeah, thats right, I HAVE A JOB!

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Boy, I wish I had so much time to start flame wars but oh yeah, thats right, I HAVE A JOB!

Madmatt...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you mentioned your JOB in that lengthy email. Any Madmatt fans want to read it, Ill forward it to you. He somehow makes every topic about himself and has to mention his JOB. He used countless exclamation points in between talking about himself and his JOB!!!!!

Lewis

Guest Captain Foobar

User.

If you feel that someone has slighted you, take it up with them in private, and get resolution. Everybody should play nice around here.

If you are fixated on being negative, and trying to insult people, than it is my hope that you quickly escalate, go over the line, and get yourself banned so that the rest of us don't have to read that kind of garbage. It is pointless and annoying, and after a while you wont enjoy it either.

( I hope that this isn't the case; that your posts aren't an accurate portrayal of your disposition biggrin.gif )

Guest Big Time Software

Man, why is growing up so hard to do?!? Cut the crap and keep it off this BBS. This childish behavior is really getting on my nerves.

As for what is going to be said... no, it is not the final update people are looking for, so don't build up your hopes too high.

Steve