Any CM in New Zealand??

Fellas,

I kind of reckon that it is tied up in the post somewhere. Don't know if it is MIA, however, I think I will give it until Saturday and then contact BTS.

Don't like to bother them too much as I imagine they will be sick to death with similar questions. Still, it has been well longer than usual postings and boy, it's starting to hurt. Just like Christmas morning when I was a kid...

Nik

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou Ncounio,it was a great game,very thrilling.This Saturday the All blacks are playing the south African springbox,i think that will be a thriller to.

Yes well you get all the practice you want,cause you are on my hit list along with lokesa and Herr Oberst

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nikib:

Fellas,

I kind of reckon that it is tied up in the post somewhere. Don't know if it is MIA, however, I think I will give it until Saturday and then contact BTS.

Nik<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't find by little bag, but when it got to Brisbane, I'd swear there was this Amesterdam stamp on it.. maybe yours has just gone for another trip around?

I was a post beta preorder, & I've had mine for a fortnight.. I'd pop in a quick email if I was you.

Seeya!

Ordered ny copy on Monday, they were pretty quick off the mark hitting the visa and its not like p&h was budget or anything so I was expecting a 7-14 day turnaround. Looks like I'll be sticking with Shogun for a week or so yet.

Yip, Monday has long gone for me as well. I think I'm in the same boat as Titan - well the game is anyway. I hope it did not sink!

And I had no problem with VISA.

Cheers

Nik...who will mosey off home for lunch to check the mail for what seems like 100th time.

Hey fullas!!

I got the game today (Tuesday), sweet. It was sent on the 21/06 but the address reads Auckland, New Caledonia. hehe Obviously someone at the packing house has no idea where NZ is or something. Anyway maybe you guys have had the same problem and can expect your copy real soon. I'm off to play a quick battle or maybe a scenario or.....

later

------------------

"Ka mate, ka mate! Ka ora , ka ora!"("Tis death, tis death, tis life, tis life!") Maori war cry

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by weta_nz:

Hey fullas!!

I got the game today (Tuesday), sweet. It was sent on the 21/06 but the address reads Auckland, New Caledonia. hehe Obviously someone at the packing house has no idea where NZ is or something. Anyway maybe you guys have had the same problem and can expect your copy real soon. I'm off to play a quick battle or maybe a scenario or.....

later

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See thats just strange. I mean really, they know were New Caladonia is but not New Zealand. I admit the women are much more sultry in New Caladonia but come on.

Weta, thats a bit of a worry because I had exactly the same problem with an earlier purchase (for Dragoon). Was originally sent to New Caledonia.

I emailed Battlefront and they indicated I had placed that Country on my order. So, it might just be a accidental point on the mouse - is New Caledonia just before NZ on the order form??? Either that or it was a packaging error - I always thought that I would pick that up when I checked my order.

I can't believe I did that again - I bloody well hope not. I contacted BTS on Saturday, but have not heard anything back as yet.

I wish something would arrive - it is making me exceedingly grumpy!

Nik

nik

I did know exactly how ya feel. You may be right about the New Caledonia/NZ thing but I checked that ordering info pretty carefully.

Anyway, maybe if you get the game soon we can start a PBEM or something, both of us will be complete newbies to the guys that have had it for over a couple of weeks!!

weta

biggrin.gif YES!!!!! ive got it.

I had the same thing as you Weta had Auckland,

New caledonia instead of New Zealand

Anyway got the damn thing.

Yours must be just around corner nikb

------------------

BTS obviously have a problem with an illiterate packager or else their ordering software needs sorting out,in any case you TYPE the country in the field...there is no drop window....so what are the chances of not one but TWO people typing New Caledonia instead of New Zealand?......preeeety slim I reckon....hmmmm

By the way my order hasn't shown up yet but I guess it's quite a trip when it goes to New Caledonia first.... wink.gif

yes, it just seems the blokes that ordered real early in the piece got the raw deal, as far as Caledonia being the first stop.Some that ordered early this mnth got it within 2 weeks

------------------

Well blame part of the delay on French Posts, as New Caledonia is one of small bits of France around South Pacific.

So Titan are you ready to have some french fries wink.gif

Btw the saturday match vs South Africa looked like the clash of heavy tanks on a very small map biggrin.gif

------------------

Nicolas

"Deux intellectuels assis vont moins loin qu'une brute qui marche"

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk

HAha the frenchman, you have shown up!!!!!

Ok you pick a fair game and send me a file,i dont know any of these battles or maps as i only got game today.

But ill leave it to you to sort something fair out. biggrin.gif

------------------

Titan I never pretended having my game sent all over the world but home in order to delay my impending defeat! biggrin.gif

Besides there is no need to hit dust and hide until the first shell rains on your head smile.gif

Well, let us be fair at least in the set-up, will you go for a Quick Battle 30 turns, combined arms, forces medium quality picked by computer Date July 1944, weather clear, ground dry medium map, meeting engagement 1000 pts?

Map will be generate randomly using the following settings : Light hills, moderate coverage, village.

Of course FOW will be mandatory !

Choose the side (Allied or German) wink.gif

I have heard that Kiwis can't fly perhaps they can run fast enough !! biggrin.gif

------------------

Nicolas

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk

So Titan are you OK for this setup ? and tell me what side you want to pick !

In case you need more french to toast just drop to http ://appui-feu.panzeshark.com/ and click on the button labelled "Multijoueurs", a list of potential targets is awaiting you !! wink.gif

------------------

Nicolas

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk