Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Any CM in New Zealand??

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its Saturday. The big day. Toddy will do the damage (28-15 to the ABs)and I will pop out to the mail box and there will be one CM, nicely packaged, and waiting be wolloped.

...perhaps not...least I know the Toddy will deliver!

Nik

And you bloody Aussies...I know we thumped you guys in something last year...um...skiing perhaps...who cares about World Cups!!

[This message has been edited by nikib (edited 07-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titan:

Marsupial you are lucky i ordered x2 copies in about Aug99, still waiting.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just ordered today and already I have a sinking feeling... Geezuz Titan!...11 months!!(obviously it wasn't shipping back then but even so)...... I was hoping to see it by Christmas but reading that.....Oh well,Diablo 2 beckons...

[This message has been edited by Milt Smegma (edited 07-15-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Milt Smegma (edited 07-15-2000).]

Guest herbjorn

Titan, how could you be so stupid and have it sent to your grandmother? I am convinced she is a member of the elite senior citizens cm club ;P

I ordered mine 4 days ago so im wondering how long it will take. Waiting more than 2 weeks isnt too good.

CPT STRANSKY

PRUSSAIN ARISTOCRAT

============================================

"We are attacking, we are defending, we are counter attacking"

============================================

Unless old granny is a member of the elite club,and sold my CM copy to the Aussies for a handsome profit,i still dont have it.

Unless?????its comming by ship.Now how long would that take to get to NZ?????.

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"

Well the nice email I got from BTS following my order said "Your order has been received and will be shipped out within 1-2 days..."

So figuring on the 7-10 day post from Eastern North America (I have had a few parcels from that region and all took within 7-10 days by 1st Class post)I should get my copy of CM within 8-12 days right?....RIGHT???..........

Good idea Titan. Must start downloading the mods in preperation.

Still no luck for me (Tuesday). It must be getting close to a month since the visa was attacked. Suppose it depends on when it was acutally sent (obviously!!!)

Heres hoping for more luck tomorrow....

Nik

Guest JAZZA

Just got mine too,ordered it about two weeks ago,anyway i'm off to install it and play till i throw up from staring at the monitor for too long.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JAZZA:

Just got mine too,ordered it about two weeks ago,anyway i'm off to install it and play till i throw up from staring at the monitor for too long.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You have been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Woodhead:

G'day!O Happy day!Ordered my copy 01/07, and received it today in Napier. Accoring to the sticker on the envelope it was sent from the US 04/07.Goodbye social life!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nikib:

Lucky buggers...where on earth (literally) is my game?

Nik<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you contacted BTS about this Nikib?

As both Jazza and Woodhead got their copies in about 2 weeks it makes it more likely that yours may be MIA would you agree?

nikib,Well thursday was a no CM day.

Im starting to get real pissed about this,as its now one mnth since my visa was charged.

Im beginning to think it's in the country but is held up at NZ post couriers perhaps or whoever recieved it on arrival.

A friend of mine had a parcel sent from Mount Roskill to New lynn and it didnt arrive until 8 days and was sent through NZ post and they are about 15km apart!!!!!

So maybe friday if not then niki,we will have to pin our hopes on next week.

Or maybe we could ring up NZ post and see if they could track it down.

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"

Titan,

Bad luck, However it gives me time to build up my feeble skills in order to be a match for an allmighty NZer biggrin.gif

BTW, great rugby match vs the aussies wink.gif and at least a win!

------------------

Nicolas

"Deux intellectuels assis vont moins loin qu'une brute qui marche"

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk