CM Just Arrived in Mail in Toronto Canada

Woohoo!

Guys,

The mail carrier has just dropped off my copies of Combat Mission. It is in the GTA!

As an added bonus, I was not dinged by the GST or Canada Post handling fee.

There is Hope!

I preordered May 16th 2000

Postmarked June 23rd

A very happy Chris

[This message has been edited by chris talpas (edited 06-29-2000).]

[This message has been edited by chris talpas (edited 06-29-2000).]

Boris,

Yes I lucked out. No taxes or duty. I sincerely hope you all get it today as well.

It looks like it went out with the last bunch according to the final shipment update of Steve (or was that Charles?). They stated all orders had gone out by the 22nd. That is the ship date indicated on the package. The postmark from Williston is dated the 23rd.

Chris

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris talpas:

Boris,

Yes I lucked out. No taxes or duty. I sincerely hope you all get it today as well.

It looks like it went out with the last bunch according to the final shipment update of Steve (or was that Charles?). They stated all orders had gone out by the 22nd. That is the ship date indicated on the package. The postmark from Williston is dated the 23rd.

Chris<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Chris.

I will post what I get.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boris Balaban:

Good for you.

May be others get it today and Friday.

No TAXES or DUTY?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm very surprised that no taxes were collected. It's possible that the small size of the package allowed it to sneak through. Great news, however!

There certainly is no duty to be collected. Combat Mission is a US-made product, and is therefore covered under the Free Trade Agreement.

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada

>There is Hope!

>I preordered May 16th 2000

>Postmarked June 23rd

Bloody 'ell ! I preordered mine on April 11 and haven't received mine (I live about 2 hrs from where you do (You're in Toronto, right?)). If the preorders were sent out in the order they were received, I shoulda received mine before you methinks.

..not that I'm complaining... smile.gif

Normally I'm a very patient guy, but after reading through the chatter on here, I'm starting to catch the impaitence fever!

-"please arrive before the long weekend" Shriker