Looking for scenarios

EricM

After a long bout of play different first person shooter games thought I would get back into some strategy games. Started playing CMBO again and enjoying it. Went to some of my old sites to download some more scenarios and found most have disappeared. So are they any sites with scenarios for CMBO anymore? My favorite was Scenario Depot but I guess it's no more.

Thanks,

Eric

The contents of the old Scenario Depot site can be found at cmmods.com.

For CMBO, look under designer name Birdgunner and look for a series of zip files called Scenario Depot Salvage.

For CMBB and CMAK look for some recent postings of Sorted Scenarios.

There's enough material there to keep you going for several years.

You should also take a look at the Proving Grounds and the Scenario Depot II. Not as complete, but lots of recent material.

thx philippe, had a HD crash on me recently and after the rebuild i couldn't for the life of me remember where i got all the scenarios after SD went down

now i know, and now i've got them again

yeah, i know it's peculiar, but i like cmbo better than cmbb or cmak

probably becasue it was the one that blew me away when it came out, the next two were really just refinements of the same thing