combat mission

Guest lickitysplit

Guest lickitysplit

I'm new to computers,and after downloading demo I was really impressed with combat mission.Please tell me if I order the game is it going to keep getting better??Or is the whole game not that good or boring??

Welcome,

The game is excellent, NEVER boring. The 'final' is better than the demo by far. It is continually being updated by BTS which actually listens to the players. If you like the beta buy the game!

Cheers

Ah, the demo is but a taste.

The final game will likely take over any free time that you have. The option to build your own scenarios or have the computer do it for you make for endless gaming.

The additional graphic mods will also spruce up the look of the game as well.

PBEM games (and the newly patched TCP/IP option) add a whole new dimention to the game. Playing versus a live opponent is the real test.

Welcome to the game. As far as I'm concerned it's the best wargame ever made, for computers or otherwise.

GAFF

Guest lickitysplit

Thanks !! <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lickitysplit:

I'm new to computers,and after downloading demo I was really impressed with combat mission.Please tell me if I order the game is it going to keep getting better??Or is the whole game not that good or boring??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been playing computer games for twenty years, and I can say with considered judgement after playing it for a couple months that CM is one of the greatest games I've ever played in any genre, on any platform. Innovative design + extreme depth and variety=immensely addictive fun. Buy it--you won't be sorry.

------------------

I rode a tank, held a general's rank

When the blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank.

--Rolling Stones

Guest lickitysplit

I have played a several demos of other games and was not impressed,I just hated to get my hopes up with this one. But you all have talked me into it!!! Thanks <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Samhain:

I've been playing computer games for twenty years, and I can say with considered judgement after playing it for a couple months that CM is one of the greatest games I've ever played in any genre, on any platform. Innovative design + extreme depth and variety=immensely addictive fun. Buy it--you won't be sorry.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest lickitysplit

Thanks but I have no clue about BTW and PBEM or AI <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rifle:

It only gets better ...

The range of scenarios and Operations (linked scenarios) is incredible.

BTW The PBEM can't be beat - much better than vs AI

Cheers,

Rifle<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>