Best Game I've Ever Owned - Thanks a Million BTS

Charles, Steve, and entire CM team,

I'd just like to say that this is one of the most solid bug free games that I've ever purchased. It runs absolutely flawlessly on my computer and looks completely stunning. One of the best quality pieces of software I've ever had the pleasure of owning. You guys did a fantastic job with this project.

There will always be those that will nit pick things to death including CM. But I'd have to say that this game alone has advanced computer wargaming to a new level that is heretofore unseen. It's always good to see those that are willing to push the envelope and try new things like moving the genre' into 3-D, simultaneous turn execution, etc. But you guys did more than just throw these things into the game. You actually pulled it all into one solid package that quite simply outclasses pretty much every other wargame out there today IMHO. A tremendous accomplishment.

Thanks a million for producing this game. I hope it was enjoyable for you guys to develop it as it is going to be for all of us to play it (now all I need to do is find a way to sneak out of work today). biggrin.gif

Best Regards,

Mike D

aka Mikester

PS: And, uhhhhm, Charles, now that I've got you all buttered up. How long until the TCP/IP patch is out? Sorry, you know what a demanding bunch of pains in the a** we are though. wink.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Mikester - thanks. smile.gif

TCP/IP will probably take about two months, but that's a rough guess.

Charles

What Mikester said.

As a WWII buff, closet grognard and avid PC gamer, I reckon CM is simply brilliant. Thanks to Charles, Steve and CM guys from me too.

I am feeling for the guys still waiting for delivery, hopefully tomorrow will see the end of the wait. But whatever the wait, and I know it's been months for some folks, rest assured the full game is worth every minute of it.

Ober

------------------

"Them Yankees couldn't hit the broa..."