Excellent sales service

Gentlemen:

Recently I ordered a copy of Combat Mission. Somehow, the parcel was lost in the mail services-I live in Spain. I wrote an email to battlefront, and they sent me another new copy, by fast courier, free of charge.

This is not only a great game, also people and sales policy behind the game are great!

Thank you, Steve and all sales persons here!

McDrum

(Juan E. Fernandez/Spain)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by McDrum:

Gentlemen:

Recently I ordered a copy of Combat Mission. Somehow, the parcel was lost in the mail services-I live in Spain. I wrote an email to battlefront, and they sent me another new copy, by fast courier, free of charge.

This is not only a great game, also people and sales policy behind the game are great!

Thank you, Steve and all sales persons here!

McDrum

(Juan E. Fernandez/Spain)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Guest Andrew Hedges

I got my copy six days after I ordered it; a month seems like way too long. Because I had CM shipped to my work, and because because I often get (work-related) ExpressMail at work, I came close to filing CM away until I realized what it was. So be careful...

Do they do overnight or nextday packages if you request and pay for it? I sent an email

asking if they do overnight deliveries 4 days

ago and haven't received an answer yet.

Guest Madmatt

I never got that email but the answer is "No", we are not set up to ship out like that.

Maybe in the future, but not now.

Madmatt