Man I hope my CD dont cook (Arizona)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bratch,

Well happy birthday buddy!!!

Its a no show here in Queen Creek too. Went to the post office with hopes to cut it off on the way to work again today. I beleive the ladies there think I waiting for my kidney transplate to arrive (wonder how they got that idea hmmmmm...)

I reckon I'll just golf tomarrow. Price is low but the temp high.

GreasyPig

Well, I was gonna swear but being it Bratches birthday and all...

Well I hate to Brag but.......

I have had the Full game since Monday.

I live in Phoenix near where the 51 and the 202 meet. I have already sent Akdiorat a set-up file for Aachen scenario. We played against each other in the beta demo. I work at Motorola (the one at Knox and Alma School) as a Facilities Maintenance guy. and Don't worry the game arrive in fine Shape!!!!!!!!

Just got it! woo hoo!

Came in the mail today

was shipped out 21 June, about when I figured it was. USPS did pretty good getting it here.

seems like BTS had a few days backlog from charging the card to getting it out the door.

I would say that is a good sign for the intial sales of CM! At least I sure hope so!

gotta go play a bit, then work on the mac conversions...

good luck, hope you get it soon so we can try a PBEM

dave

------------------

The only reason for time is so everything doesn't happen at once

well,

I am happy as a greazed up Pig in Sh!t. I finally got.

Its funny how pathetic and anal I am.

I had WB check the box this morning at 9:00am.

I checked the box this morning at 10:30am.

Then I had WB recheck the box at 3:00pm.

NADA,ZIP,NIX,NINE,Nothing.

Well at aproxamatly 6:30pm WB starts in on me about something, I don't know what about, I was watching espn's race coverage. So I decided to take a walk and for the sheer punishement of looking again I went to the box.

I'll be damned it was there. I think the mail lady was a little too tanked today. She has a history of tipping back between routes.

Anyway the real sweat part is when Big Momma saw me with my package. She knows there aint a damn thing she can do or say to get me off the computer now (except maybe "The neighbor lady is swimming nude again").

GreasyPig

GP,

send me an email regarding getting a PBEM game going. Need to talk before we start though.

I'm ready to have my butt kicked too. Maybe our troops will be too busy running away from each other to do much damage.

Enjoying the game? I've played a few quick battles but have been spending time converting the madmatt packs to the mac.

It's a great game! I love the fog - definately changes the atmosphere of the game.

dave

------------------

The only reason for time is so everything doesn't happen at once

Panzer,

That was about two years ago and as I can't remember what I did last week there is no way I can remember the exact day. smile.gif I can tell you it was early September.

It must be way cool flying A-10s, IMO much better than fighters. Those ground pounders got to love those guys as much as a good arty battery. I guess what makes em so cool is you can actually see them at their deadly work.

aikidorat

I'll send somethin to you when Im at home.

good deal?

GreasyPig