Helpdesk login

Hi raised a ticket on the Helpdesk but I can't check it as it won't let me login, tried to reset password it says it has sent details to my email but it hasn't. I am logged in to store and forum, confused.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, sonar said:

Hi raised a ticket on the Helpdesk but I can't check it as it won't let me login, tried to reset password it says it has sent details to my email but it hasn't. I am logged in to store and forum, confused.

Cheers.

There are 3 possible logins. The store, forum and Help Desk. They are all different.

Once a ticket has been created you don't need to log into the Help Desk. Replying to the email will get to me. If you haven't gotten an email then check your spam folder.

4 hours ago, sonar said:

Hi. I have not recieved an email in reply to my ticket either in my normal feed nor my junk mail ?

Odd. I have found your ticket. It looks like it came in at 11:21am EDT on April 18th and I replied at 12:16pm EDT.

I'll PM you my response and we'll see how we do using messaging through this forum.

On 4/23/2024 at 3:55 PM, BFCElvis said:

Odd. I have found your ticket. It looks like it came in at 11:21am EDT on April 18th and I replied at 12:16pm EDT.

I'll PM you my response and we'll see how we do using messaging through this forum.

On 4/23/2024 at 7:18 PM, sonar said:

image.thumb.png.2ba196c40bef8d4a54c308f99d8d2736.png

Hi. Data folder screenshot.

6 minutes ago, sonar said:

Thanks.

The Data folder looks good. 

Since the game was running fine and then stopped that usually indicates that sumfink with the computer changed. There are a couple of likely culprits. The first is a video card driver update that may have messed things up. Try updating the video card rivers. Or try rolling them back.